Monday, March 20, 2017

Final Reflection Peer Assignment




Resultado de imagen de creativity creativeWe would like you to internalize what you have learned in this course and apply it to your personal and professional life.
Your reflection should be between 400-500 words and include Key Learnings, Personal Applications, and Sustainability.
Resultado de imagen de creativity engranajeKey Learnings - What were some of the most influential things that you learned from the lessons, assignments, and/or readings? You may have just a few, or you may have several. What did you get out of this course that you will continue to apply?

Resultado de imagen de creativityPersonal Applications - You have the greatest influence over your personal creativity. Therefore, we would like you to be at the center of your paper. This is a personal reflection of how this course (and the content within) has made a difference in your life, and how it will continue to do so. We are looking for personal connections and personal meaningfulness.
Imagen relacionada
Sustainability - How do you plan on making the everyday creativity content sustainable and what are your plans to overcome the blocks that might get in the way of your everyday creativity?



Resultado de imagen de creativity
A course is important, when at a certain point, the question arises, why not start some activity, in my daily life outside the monotonous daily work?
The first thing you think is that you have few skills to solve the daily itineraries that occur in a house, certain days.
Resultado de imagen de creativity creative wordI am not creative, that I do not know how to do, I call a professional. Not true, everyday creativity is innate in adults, because looking and watching, give you the experience to solve the incidents.
Having skills and creativity, is not a valid endorsement. You have materials that do not serve you, those you need do not have them, and the instructions have been lost.
But I get out of the rut, and the mechanics solve it analogically, and I always find a half remedy to intervene and solve.
Resultado de imagen de creativityThis course has given me documentation on videos, articles, books, almost unlimited, surrounding me with a portentous machinery of resources, solutions and ideas, which, besides solving certain problems, ignite your imagination. Resultado de imagen de creativity creative wordThis hyperactivity, places me in an active starting point, ranging from ingenios and decorative creations, to large productions almost scenographic, to vary my environment, and even change my way of seeing the decoration and the inhabited environment.
Starting from sustainability, that may seem like a grungs, it is not true. For example, I use cardboard and plastic to create utensils, or structures that provide a service in the decoration of my house, in educational work, and in professional clothing and stage designs.Resultado de imagen de creativity creative

In key learning, I must stress how important is the emotive expression of shouting, screaming or jumping when you have found the solution or you have a prototype idea to solve a professional job, related as my creative work style.
Resultado de imagen de creativity creativeI have always been an excessive, throwing the horror vacui, but the fact of participating with other people in a collective creativity, collecting their ideas, sharing them, discussing them, are more or less plausible, or impossible, has made me advance in my security .
This course has helped me to strengthen my sustainability process, as I continue to use recyclable material for my creative processes. And also to know theories, methods, procedures, and opinions unknown to me, that diversify my procedures, ideas and creations or recreations.
Thank you very much for participating in this pleasant course.
Resultado de imagen de creativity creative wordResultado de imagen de creativity engranaje





















No comments:

Post a Comment